Book a shared transfer shuttle from Belize water taxi to San Ignacio Town. Our shuttle will pick you up from any Belize Water Taxi and drop you off at any resort/hotel/Airbnb in San Ignacio Town. The drive from Belize Water Taxi to San Ignacio Town or any other popular destination is a beautiful drive, sightsee from the beginning to the end of your shuttle ride.
Hotel to hotel request Not going to the San Ignacio? Changing hotels? Get a quote here!
Why book with us? What makes BZ Shuttle Service special?
We have been in business in Belize since 2010. We pride ourselves on our customer service and we want to EARN your repeat business. Just ask our customers. Between our two companies, we have over 6 employees, 6 + vehicles, and we are all committed to service.
Pay driver directly in full on arrival in cash: US Dollars or Belizean Dollars ( 1 USD + 2 Belizean Dollars). You can also ask us for a link to pay securely online.
What To Expect
1. Your driver will meet you at your pickup/starting point. As soon as you exit the Belize Water Taxi (Belize Ocean Ferry or San Pedro Belize Water Taxi), always be on the lookout for our logo and your booking name on a sign.
2. Once your driver meets you (he would have a sign if at the airport or water taxi) he may be needing to pick up other guests or the journey then starts.
3. You travel for approximately 2.5-3 hours one way. From your starting point, you travel west on the George Price Hwy, passing the capital city Belmopan then continue west to San Ignacio Town.
4. There are no stops along the way for this shuttle except restroom breaks upon request to your driver. If Private then, you can have a quick stop for lunch to go or drinks to go.
5. The drive is beautiful as you travel through several parts of inland Belize. You experience the different Terran and most gorgeous when you travel through the mountains on the Western Hwy.
How do we find our driver?
We have uniformed staff (see above) at the Belize Water Taxi to greet you (‘greeters’) upon arrival. They hold a sign with the BZ Shuttle logo on it and your Booking Name. Our team is always around & always 30 min -1 hour early prior to your arrival.
Who do I pay, how & when?
Arrivals and round trip airport services, pay the driver upon arrival in full or you can pay online via our secure payment gateway. Our payment gateway works with a reference code. Please reach out to us and let us know you want to book online, we will then give you a code and you will then enter that code in the form and proceed with the payment. All other transfers will have to be paid to the driver in full.
Amounts are in US Dollars (no coins or bills that are torn or marked as we can’t exchange them here). No traveler checks. We accept US Money and Belize Dollars ONLY. 1 USD equals to 2 Belizean Dollars.
What if we cannot find our driver?
Our staff is always there. Odds are they are just loading up another family into a vehicle. If you cannot locate them, please be seated on any of the benches & give us a call on our TOLL-FREE number: 1 888-398-1914 or simply send us an email or message via WhatsApp.
What if I missed my Water Taxi to Belize City?
You will then need to let us ahead of time to either reschedule your shuttle or simply hop on the other water taxi & keep us posted. You need to contact us if you will arrive on a different Water Taxi Company.
Can you have drinks waiting for us in the Vehicle?
Yes! we can. Just let us know upon booking your shuttle online or we can have a quick stop at a store on the way out of Belize City.
How do I know you have my reservation?
As soon as you submit your shuttle request, we will immediately contact you to finalize details and confirm your shuttle. If you are having doubt or forget, please check your email or contact us to verify.
What is the usual tip in Belize?
$1 or $2 to the guy who greets you. Tip for the driver IF he helps you with your bags, explains things to you along the way, or leaves you alone if that is what you prefer. Drivers depend HEAVILY on tips, but they know they must earn them, much like waiters. In the end, you can tip whatever, if you want and whomever you want.