Book a shared transfer for an easy and cost-effective way from Hopkins to Belize International Airport. Our Hopkins shuttle will pick you up from any resort/hotel in Hopkins village and drop you off at The Belize Internationa Airport on time for your flight. The drive from Hopkins Village to Belize International Airport is a beautiful drive, sightsee from the beginning to the end of your airport shuttle.
When booking your shuttle, please let us know which type of shuttle service you would like to book. BZ Shuttle Service offers shared & private shuttle services to every popular destination in Belize. We offer shuttle services to popular destinations such as San Ignacio, Placencia, Hopkins, Belize Water Taxi Terminals/Belize City, Dangriga, Punta Gorda, Corozal & Belize International Airport.
Interesting facts about Belize International Airport
What To Expect
1. Your driver meets you at your pickup/starting point in Hopkins. Note that upon booking please make sure to mention which hotel/resort or AirBnB you are staying at in Hopkins.
2. Once your driver meets you he may be needing to pick up other guests or the journey then starts. (IF booked shared shuttle) Please make sure to add your departure flight details.
3. You travel for approximately 2.5 hours one way. From your starting point, you travel north on the Southern Hwy, then turn onto the Humming Bird Hwy at the capital city Belmopan. And then about And then about 1 hr down Western HW to Belize Airport.
4. There are no stops along the way for this shuttle except restroom breaks upon request to your driver.
5. The drive is beautiful as you travel through several parts of inland Belize. You experience the different Terran and most gorgeous HW when you travel throughout hills on the Hummingbird Hwy.
How do we find our driver?
Our driver will find you! Please be at the pickup location you shared with us upon booking your shuttle online.
Who do I pay, how & when?
Arrivals and round trip airport services, pay the driver upon arrival in full or you can pay online via our secure payment gateway. Our payment gateway works with a reference code. Please reach out to us and let us know you want to book online, we will then give you a code and you will then enter that code in the form and proceed with the payment. All other transfers will have to be paid to the driver in full.
Amounts are in US Dollars (no coins or bills that are torn or marked as we can’t exchange them here). No traveler checks. We accept US Money and Belize Dollars ONLY. 1 USD equals to 2 Belizean Dollars.
What if we cannot find our driver?
Our staff is always there. Odds are they are just loading up another family into a vehicle. If you cannot locate them, PLEASE call us on our TOLL-FREE number: 1 888-398-1914 or simply send us an email or message via WhatsApp.
What if my flight is delayed?
We will be monitoring your flight. You need to contact us if you will depart on a different flight or any there updates you think we should know.
Can you have drinks waiting for us in the Vehicle?
Yes! we can. Just let us know upon booking your shuttle online or we can have a quick stop at a store. However, we don’t recommend drinking when departing Belize.
How do I know you have my reservation?
As soon as you submit your shuttle request, we will immediately contact you to finalize details and confirm your shuttle. If you are having doubt or forget, please check your email or contact us to verify.
What is the usual tip in Belize?
$1 or $2 to the guy who greets you. Tip for the driver IF he helps you with your bags, explains things to you along the way, or leaves you alone if that is what you prefer. Drivers depend HEAVILY on tips, but they know they must earn them, much like waiters. In the end, you can tip whatever, if you want and whomever you want.