Book a shared transfer for an easy and cost-effective way to get from Hopkins to San Ignacio. Our shuttle will pick you up from Hopkins Village and dropping you off at your hotel in San Ignacio.
What To Expect
1. Your driver meets you at your pickup/starting point in Hopkins.
2. Once your driver meets you, he may be needing to pick up other guests or the journey then starts.
3. You travel for approximately 2.5 -3 hours one way. From your starting point, you travel on Southern Hwy, then turn onto the Humming Bird Hwy at the capital city Belmopan. And then about 1 hour down the Western HW to San Ignacio
4. There are no stops along the way for this shuttle except restroom breaks upon request to your driver.
5. The drive is beautiful as you travel through several parts of inland Belize. You experience the different Terran and most gorgeous when you travel throughout hills on the Hummingbird Hwy & ride the waves on the Western Highway.
How do we find our driver?
We have uniformed staff and our shuttle fleet has our logo on the side. Our team is always 30 mins- 1 hour early prior to your departure. We will find you at the address you shared with us upon booking your shuttle online.
Who do I pay, how & when?
Arrivals and round trip airport services, pay the driver upon arrival in full or you can pay online via our secure payment gateway. Our payment gateway works with a reference code. Please reach out to us and let us know you want to book online, we will then give you a code and you will then enter that code in the form and proceed with the payment. All other transfers will have to be paid to the driver in full.
Amounts are in US Dollars (no coins or bills that are torn or marked as we can’t exchange them here). No traveler checks. We accept US Money and Belize Dollars ONLY. 1 USD equals to 2 Belizean Dollars.
What if we cannot find our driver?
Our staff is always there. Odds are they are just loading up another family into a vehicle. If you cannot locate them, please give us a call us on our TOLL-FREE number: 1 888-398-1914 or simply send us an email or message via WhatsApp.
Can you have drinks waiting for us in the Vehicle?
Yes! we can. Just let us know upon booking your shuttle online or we can have a quick stop at a store in Hopkins.
How do I know you have my reservation?
As soon as you submit your shuttle request, we will immediately contact you to finalize details and confirm your shuttle. If you are having doubt or forget, please check your email or contact us to verify.
What is the usual tip in Belize?
$1 or $2 to the guy who greets you. Tip for the driver IF he helps you with your bags, explains things to you along the way, or leaves you alone if that is what you prefer. Drivers depend HEAVILY on tips, but they know they must earn them, much like waiters. In the end, you can tip whatever, if you want and whomever you want.