Book a shared/private transfer for an easy and cost-effective way to get from Placencia to any Water Taxi in Belize. Our shuttle will pick you up from any resort/hotel in Placencia and drop you off at any water taxi in Belize City – A Convenient shuttle to your Water Taxi, Stress-free, drive with a professional driver, and with Door-to-door service.
Interesting facts about Water Taxi in Belize
In Belize, there’s 3 popular water taxi, Nautilus Water Taxi, San Pedro Water Taxi & Ocean Ferry Belize Water Taxi. Upon booking your shuttle, please make sure to check out which water taxi you will be riding with.
What To Expect
1. Your driver meets you at your pickup/starting point.
2. Once your driver meets you he may be needing to pick up other guests or the journey then starts. However, we are always on time and we will make sure you get to the Water Taxi before your departure time.
3. You travel for approximately 2.5 -3 hours one way. From your starting point, you travel north on the Southern Hwy, then turn onto the Humming Bird Hwy at the capital city Belmopan. And then take the western highway into Belize City.
4. There are no stops along the way for this shuttle except restroom breaks upon request to your driver.
5. The drive is beautiful as you travel through several parts of inland Belize. You experience the different Terran and most gorgeous when you travel throughout hills on the Hummingbird Hwy.
How do we find our driver?
We have uniformed staff (see above) at the airport to greet you (‘greeters’). They hold a sign with the BZ Shuttle logo on it and your Booking Name. Our team is always around & always 1 hour early prior to your arrival.
Who do I pay, how & when?
Arrivals and round trip airport services, pay the driver upon arrival in full or you can pay online via our secure payment gateway. Our payment gateway works with a reference code. Please reach out to us and let us know you want to book online, we will then give you a code and you will then enter that code in the form and proceed with the payment. All other transfers will have to be paid to the driver in full. We have 2 drivers, learn more about our team
Amounts are in US Dollars (no coins or bills that are torn or marked as we can’t exchange them here). No traveler checks. We accept US Money and Belize Dollars ONLY. 1 USD equals to 2 Belizean Dollars.
What if we cannot find our driver?
Our staff is always there. Odds are they are just loading up another family into a vehicle. If you cannot locate them, please don’t move & PLEASE call us on our TOLL-FREE number: 1 888-398-1914 or simply send us an email or message via WhatsApp.
What if I miss my water taxi?
There’s always a water taxi every 3o mins to 1 hour. You simply hop on the next water taxi.
Can you have drinks waiting for us in the Vehicle?
Yes! we can. Just let us know upon booking your shuttle online or we can have a quick stop at a store.
How do I know you have my reservation?
As soon as you submit your shuttle request, we will immediately contact you to finalize details and confirm your shuttle. If you are having doubt or forget, please check your email or contact us to verify.
What is the usual tip in Belize?
$1 or $2 to the guy who greets you. Tip for the driver IF he helps you with your bags, explains things to you along the way, or leaves you alone if that is what you prefer. Drivers depend HEAVILY on tips, but they know they must earn them, much like waiters. In the end, you can tip whatever, if you want and whomever you want.